Today, the 2024 model of HOZON S was officially released, offering six versions in all:
Range extender versions:
- 1060 Lite Rear Drive Edition, ¥159,800, CLTC pure electric range 200 km, CLTC combined range 1,060 km;
- 1060 Rear Drive Edition, ¥179,800, CLTC pure electric range 200 km, CLTC combined range 1,060 km;
- 1160 Rear Drive Edition, ¥189,800, CLTC pure electric range 310 km, CLTC combined range 1,160 km.
Pure electric versions:
- 715 Rear Drive Edition, ¥229,800, CLTC pure electric range 715 km, 0-100 km/h acceleration 6.9s;
- 650 AWD Edition, ¥259,800, CLTC pure electric range 650 km, 0-100 km/h acceleration 3.9s;
- 715 LIDAR Rear Drive Edition, ¥269,800, CLTC pure electric range 715 km, 0-100 km/h acceleration 6.9s.
The most significant change to the range extender versions is the addition of a version with a CLTC pure electric range of 200 km, powered by a 31.7-degree lithium iron phosphate battery. By reducing the cost of batteries, the price is lowered to satisfy users with shorter daily commutes and good charging conditions.
In the range extender versions, the price of the 1160 Rear Drive Edition is lowered by ¥38,000 compared to the 2022 model. The pure electric versions also see varying degrees of price reduction, with the 715 LIDAR Rear Drive Edition seeing the greatest price cut, at ¥38,000.
As for features, aside from the Lite Edition, the 650 AWD Edition, and the 715 LIDAR Rear Drive Edition, all models come standard with two Horizon Journey 3 chips, achieving a total computing power of 10 Tops. This enables a variety of driver-assist features such as lane keeping and automatic parking, available upon delivery without the need for subsequent OTA upgrades.
The 650 AWD Edition comes standard with two Texas Instruments TD4 chips, while the 715 LIDAR Rear Drive Edition is equipped with the ADC high-performance platform, later enabling NCP Urban Navigation Assist.
Regarding the cabin, all versions, besides the Lite edition, come standard with heated and cooled front seats, double-glazed windows for all four doors, and a 12.3-inch screen for the co-pilot. The 650 AWD Edition and the 715 LIDAR Rear Drive Edition also include front seat massagers and rear sleep pillows.
The new model also offers four optional upgrade packages:* Performance package: Includes 4 Michelin PS4 tires, priced at 1,500 yuan;
- Cool Choice package: Includes wing doors and carbon fiber rear wings, priced at 15,000 yuan;
- Technology package: Includes AR-HUD, priced at 4,500 yuan;
- Cool Choice package: Includes luxury genuine leather seats with ventilation, massage, and sleep pillows, a 21-speaker 720-degree SkySound system, and luxury suede interior decorations, priced at 9,900 yuan.
The following benefits are available upon launch:
- A subsidy of 8,000 yuan for financial interest or increased purchase subsidy;
- Nezha old car owners enjoy a 5,000 yuan increase in purchase fund;
- Free original factory game controllers for all models, panoramic heat-insulating color-changing sunroof for 650 AWD version and 715 laser radar version;
- 5 GB free data every month for 3 years;
- Lifetime free three-electric warranty for non-operating car owners who drive less than 30,000 kilometers a year;
- Free road rescue;
- Free OTA upgrades.
This article is a translation by ChatGPT of a Chinese report from 42HOW. If you have any questions about it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.